To store and manage your business document intelligently in a centralized repository, allowing business to operate in a paperless environment and automates processes, ensuring security in the migration, safe-keeping and retrieval of records both in peacetime and in crisis.
- Scanned documents (TIFF, PDF, JPEG)
- Electronic document (word, excel, AutoCAD, Lotus, etc)
- Email (MAPI compliant)
- Rich media content (presentation, photo, video, voice recording)
- Achieve Standardization
- Easy Management
- Easy to Backup
- Support Multiple Storage Methodology (Local, NAS, SAN)
- Web Base Solution
- Fast & Easy Implementation
- Accessible via LAN & WAN
- User-friendly Interface
- Encourages User Adoption & minimize resistance of change
- Electronic Fax
- Forward (forward link within e-DMS environment)
- CD/DVD Archive with Built-in Search Engine
- User authentication via e-DMS/Active Directory/ LDAP
- Folder Access Control
- Document Level Access Control
- Access Right Control
- Audit Trail
- Unlimited Document Volume
- Unlimited Filing Structure (Document Profile/Folder)
- Organization Wide Implementation
- Support Multiple Storage Locations (Remote Storage)
- High availability
- Adhoc workflow
- Workflow Process Automation
- Enable Business Rules Compliance
- e-DMS API
- e-DMS SDK
- Integrate with Back End application
- Advanced encryption standard implemented in the software helps eliminate vulnerability to data theft and enhances security strength in your network.
- Offers seamless access to data with authentication and eliminating complexity.
DOCUMENT TRACKING SYSTEM
The Document Tracking System is an innovative system that allows organizations to effectively control the most updated movement of the documents and improve document processing qualities.
It adopts barcode technology that allows authorized users to log on at anytime to retrieve and monitor documents in their movement, filing, location, archival, retention and destruction of documents.
PROOF OF DELIVERY
In a typical business scenario, claims for non-delivery or short-delivery of goods may be made on a regular basis. In this event, delivery orders are required to serve as a proof of delivery, the tracking of which is a common challenge faced by many organization.
The integrated Proof of Delivery sub-Module allows organizations to effectively keep track of the status of daily delivery orders; plus, authorized users will also have quick and easy access to identify any unreturned/pending delivery order at the press of a button. Payment collection is also improved by having the delivery order as Proof of Delivery at all times.