OUR CULTUREToshiba Tec (Thailand) offers a culture that is not just your normal average; we encourage our employees to get involved. We offer a culture dedicated to creativity, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork. We care about our employees, offering challenging assignments focusing on employees’ growth and our priorities are to build long-term relationships with them for the sustainable growth of the company, facilitating services of the highest quality to our customers.
Human Resource developmentTraining & Development opportunities are offered to employees throughout the company ranging from Sales & Marketing, Network & Technical workshops and on-the-job learning to help our employees develop their professional and technical capabilities.
Career PathSuccessful career path is planned for you when you join us and every effort is made to ensure a challenging and enriching career awaiting you.
Sales Executive (Multifunction and Copier Machine) – Many positions based at Sathorn / Bangna / Chonburi / Chatuchak / Ayutthaya
- To achieve monthly sales quota and expand sales accounts.
- Age between 23-30.
- Degree in any field. New graduates are also welcome.
- At least 1-2 years sales experience, experience in selling IT products will be advantage.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Possess drive, initiative and work commitment.
- Welcome for fresh graduate.
- Have car or motorcycle will be advantage.
Assistant Service Engineer – Many positions based in Bangkok
- To report to Head of Service.
- To perform installation, maintenance and repair works for Copier Machine and Multifunction Device.
- Will be based either in the workshop / field.
- Male Only – Possess a Diploma in IT / Electrical & Electronic / Telecommunications / Mechanical or similar discipline.
- Preferable male with 0-2 years working experience in troubleshooting, sound knowledge of PC and networking.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Good in customer handling.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Must have a car or motocycle.
Customer Service Representative (Meter Reading)
a. Meter Reading
- Printout meter base calling list every month.
- Update current meter reading in corporate system for billing purpose.
- Generate invoices to be sent out every month.
- Ensure completion of meter reading base every month.
- Coordinate with TSD for problem meter cases.
- Submit monthly report of backlog machines and meter reading problem cases.
- Generate meter reading invoices.
b. Other Duties
- To perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma / Degree holder.
- Preferably with prior working experience.
- IT literate.
- Good communication skills.
- Pleasant personality.
Interested candidates please email us or post a detailed resume together with copies of certificates and a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r) to:
Human Resource and Administration Department
No 43, Thai CC Tower, Room 164-166 16th Floor, South Sathorn Road,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120, Thailand.
Fax : 662-672 3730 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position and location that you wish to apply in your resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.